|Interest||0.85% Gross Revenue Royalty|
|Commodity||Silver, Lead, Zinc|
|Location||New South Wales, Australia|
|Counterparty||Silver Mines Limited|
|Additional Notes||Royalty applies to ~963km2 including the Bowdens silver project and Barabolar exploration tenements|
- Bowdens silver is the largest, undeveloped silver project in Australia and one of the largest globally.
- Owned and operated by ASX-listed Silver Mines Limited (ASX:SVL).
- A feasibility study undertaken by Silver Mines in 2018 presents a 16-year mine life with total production of 52Moz of silver, 108Kt of zinc and 79kt of lead recovered in concentrate.
- Royalty encompasses >950km2 of tenements including the Bowden’s silver project and Barabolar exploration tenements.
- The Barabalor project is also subject to the 0.85% Gross Revenue Royalty. An active exploration programme is being undertaken on the property with the potential to discover high-grade silver-lead-zinc epithermal and volcanogenic massive sulphide (VMS) systems and porphyry and skarn hosted copper-gold-molybdenum targets.
- SVL is completing a 30,000m drilling program which will form the basis for a Mineral Resource Estimate, targeted for completion in the first half of 2022. Once available, this estimate will feed into a Scoping Study of underground mining scenarios.
- Further information can be found at this website: https://www.silvermines.com.au/projects/bowdens-silver-project/