|Interest||1.0% NSR Royalty|
|Counterparty||Black Cat Syndicate (ASX:BC8)|
|Additional Notes||Royalty covers the Myhree, Boundary, Queen Margaret, Melbourne United and Strathfield deposits as well as the up-dip portion of the Trump deposit|
- Bulong is located within 50 km trucking distance of five regional gold mills.
- Provides exposure to an ongoing feasibility study which is assessing Myhree as a baseload producer with potential satellite mines at Queen Margaret, Melbourne United, Strathfield, Trump, Trump North and Boundary.
- The Feasibility Study is targeted for completion in the September 2020 quarter with most technical studies complete (environmental, geotechnical, hydrological, hydrogeological, and metallurgical).
- Further exploration upside with all resources open at depth with good potential to also increase resources through extensional drilling, according to Black Cat.
- Since acquiring the project in 2018, Black Cat has drilled over 80,000m at Bulong.
- Further information can be found at this website: https://www.voxroyalty.com/_resources/news/20200630-VOX-Bulong-deal-PressRelease.pdf?v=0.140