|Interest||A$2/t ore production|
|Counterparty||Develop Global Limited (ASX:DVP)|
|Additional Notes||Royalty capped at A$3.7M|
- The Sulphur Springs project is a feasibility stage copper and zinc project located in Western Australia, located 144 km to the south east of Port Hedland.
- The project includes the Sulphur Springs and Kangaroo Caves deposits together with tenements along the 27 km Panorama Trend that contains six advanced targets that have returned intersections of commercial grade copper and zinc.
- A feasibility study was published on the Sulphur Springs project in October 2018.
- Develop on May 16, 2022, reported results from the 68-hole (20,000m) drill program completed as part of a de-risking and growth strategy and plan to release a resource upgrade in the 3rd quarter of 2022.
- A substantial portion of the Inferred Resource is expected to be converted to the Indicated category, which will pave the way for an increased Reserve, optimized mine development plan as well as revised costings and finalization of funding options.
- Further information can be found at this website: https://develop.com.au/sulphur-springs-project/