|Interest||1% NSR (fully buyback C$1.5M)|
|Commodity||Nickel, Copper, Cobalt|
|Counterparty||Tartisan Nickel Corp.|
The Kenbridge Nickel Deposit was discovered in 1937 by Coniagas and is located in Kenora, Ontario between Fort Frances and Dryden. Falconbridge Limited acquired the property in 1952, began construction in 1954 with a subsequent mining operation lasting for 2.5 years. A 609 metre-deep shaft with two working levels were developed and a bulk sample was extracted. At that time, there was no feasible way to move the ore to facilities, so it was shut down in 1958. The project sat dormant until 2007 when Canadian Arrow Mines Limited acquired the property, completed a 40,000 metre drill campaign and proceeded to establish a NI 43-101 Resource Estimate & PEA (Historic PEA, 2008 various updates in 2010).
The Kenbridge Nickel Deposit is located in a stable political and mining friendly region (New Gold’s Rainy River Gold Deposit is located 80 km to the south) and has all season road access to within 9 kilometres of the deposit.
Tartisan Nickel Corp. (CSE: TN) on May 31, 2022, announced that environmental baseline studies have commenced at the Kenbridge Project, which is a key step in assessing requirements for the permitting and project approval process.
For more information on the Kenbridge project, please visit Tartisan Nickel Corp.’s website at https://tartisannickel.com/portfolio_page/kenbridge/