|Interest||1.0% Gross Receipts Royalty|
|Commodity||Platinum Group Metals, Gold, Copper, Nickel|
|Counterparty||Sibanye Stillwater Ltd.|
- Provides exposure to a substantial 17.8 million ounce 4E (platinum, palladium, rhodium, gold) Measured, Indicated and Inferred PGM resource, adjacent to and along strike from the past-producing Baobab mine on the prolific Bushveld Igneous Complex (“BIC”);
- The Dwaalkop resource was incorporated into the detailed feasibility studies completed by Sibanye in 2017 and in 2020; which outlined a conceptual re-opening of the Baobab Operation, followed by production from Dwaalkop as a second stage.
- The Merensky and UG2 Reefs outcrop and subcrop on the Dwaalkop property and are amenable to being mined via a series of decline portals;
- High-quality operating partner in Sibanye (current market capitalization US$10 billion), who currently manages 5 PGM and 5 gold operations in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as 2 PGM operations in Montana;
- Significantly increases Vox’s exposure to ‘battery metals’ such as rhodium, copper and nickel contained within the resource
- Near-term development potential with existing infrastructure in place (at the adjacent Baobab mine) and categorised in Sibanye’s South Africa 2 – 5 year project development pipeline.
- Further information can be found at this website: https://www.sibanyestillwater.com/business/southern-africa/pgm-operations/projects/