|Counterparty||Zijin Mining Group Co., Ltd. (Norton Gold Fields Pty Ltd.)|
- The Janet Ivy Project is comprised of a single mining lease, M26/446 and is located 10km to the west of Kalgoorlie, in Western Australia.
- The deposit has been intermittently mined since 2017 as an open-cut mine to supplement baseload ore feed from the Enterprise open pit mine and has now transitioned to become the main source of feed for the newly constructed 5Mtpa Binduli North Heap Leach Project.
- An updated Mining Proposal approved by the Western Australia Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (dated March 2022), indicates total Binduli North life of mine tonnages as 55Mt @ 0.6g/t Au for 1,103,000 ounces Au (to be mined between 2022 and 2029).
- The royalty is uncapped and payable at a rate of A$0.50/t (dry tonnes mined and treated).
- For more information on Janet Ivy, please visit the Norton website at: https://nortongoldfields.com.au/binduli-north-operations/