|Counterparty||Norton Gold Fields Pty Ltd.|
- Acquisition provides exposure to one of Australia’s largest undeveloped gold projects at the feasibility stage Bullabulling Project that hosts a total resource estimate of 91.65Mt @ 1.04 g/t Au for 3,079,000 ounces.
- Prior to Norton’s takeover of former project operator Bullabulling Gold Limited (“BGL”) in 2014, BGL released a Pre-Feasibility study for Bullabulling which included a 10.5-year life of mine producing a total of 1,948,000 ounces of gold, including 650,000 ounces of gold targeted for production in the first three years.
- Strong operating partner in Kalgoorlie-based Norton Gold Fields Pty Ltd, one of Australia’s largest domestic gold producers and a subsidiary of Hong Kong and Shanghai-listed global mining group Zijin Mining Group Co. Ltd.
- Project is located 60km from Kalgoorlie in the prolific Kalgoorlie / Coolgardie Mining District in Western Australia, within close proximity to established power, water and road infrastructure.
- Uncapped royalty provides exposure to resource expansion potential at the royalty-linked Phoenix, Hobbit and Titan deposits, over and above the existing 775,000 royalty gold ounces at the Bonecrusher and Dicksons deposits.
- For more information on Bullabulling, please visit the Norton website at: https://nortongoldfields.com.au/